Understanding the Risks of Cyberbullying when Using Online and Social Media Platforms (Level 1)
Who is this qualification for?
The Level 1 Award in Understanding the Risks of Cyberbullying when Using Online and Social Media Platforms was developed in response to the worldwide social media safety problem, it’s aim is to raise awareness of the security and safeguarding risks of using online resources.
How long will it take?
- Risks to personal information when online
- Risks of online communication and interaction, particularly social media networks
- Awareness of different types of cyber bullying, grooming and exploitation techniques
- The role that teachers, parents and other play in keeping children and young people safe when online
- Supporting victims of cyber bullying
Portfolio of evidence.