Talented Training deliver apprenticeships to both Levy and Non-Levy Employers.
Will pay the full cost of the negotiated funding for an apprenticeship program via their ‘LEVY’ Account.
Will pay 5% of the negotiated funding if their organisation employs more than 50 employees or if the apprentice is aged 19 or over.
What's an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a job that comes with training, support and career progression. They are for 16 to 100 year olds!
Just like any other job, you’ll have your own role, responsibilities and salary. You’ll also receive training from professional tutors. In 1 to 2 years, you’ll complete your apprenticeship and be ready and qualified to take the next step into your new career!
What is the Apprenticeship criteria?
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you’re up-skilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education or any other government funded program
- live in England
What will you do as an Apprentice?
As an apprentice you’ll:
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours, usually at a college, university or with a training provider
- complete assessments throughout your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential