Fields indicated by * are mandatory.
Are you an employer?
Apprenticeships give your organisation or company the current skills and qualifications that are needed right now and for the future for your sector.
They also increase competitiveness, productivity & help build a competent work force.
When you train an apprentice within your organisation you can train them to your own standards and the work you personally put into the programme is very rewarding.
Apprentices will be eager, flexible and loyal to the company that has invested in them. The apprentice is with you because they want to be - they have made a choice to learn on the job and more specifically within your organisation.
- 1,000 businesses are now involved in designing the new apprenticeship standards - the first new apprenticeships due to be delivered in 2014 to 2015
- the government invested 1.5bn in apprenticeships in 2013 to 2014
- businesses report an average increase in productivity by £214 a week when they hire apprentices
- from April 2016, employers will no longer be required to pay employer National Insurance contributions for apprentices under the age of 25 on earnings up to the upper earnings limit
- if you're a small business, you may get a £1500 grant to help cover the cost of starting a new apprentice aged 16 to 24 years old
- 84% of employers say they are satisfied with the programme
- almost 9 in 10 of every employer that takes on an apprentice report benefits to their business
- 70% reported that apprenticeships improved their productivity or the quality of their product or service - apprenticeship reforms are putting employers in the driving seat
- 12 months minimum duration just one part of commitment to quality - there has never been a better time to employ an apprentice, or start an apprenticeship.
How do I take on an apprentice?
If you would like to discuss taking on an apprentice or would like some more information then please contact our Leeds office on 0113 318 2597 or email@example.com or just fill up the form below.
Want to become an apprentice?
We can find and match you with the exact apprenticeship your looking for. Don't Wait & Find out more today.